BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) (90 Credits)
|Duration of program||21 Weeks|
|Course Manager||Nazia Saeed|
|Credit & Qualifications framework level||Level 3 – QCF|
|Date specification last reviewed||September 2016|
Innolearn Ltd offers higher education programmes in Health and social care and Health and social care as part of a broader suite of qualifications. The programmes are intended for students who wish to work as professional at supervisory or management level, and allow students to develop a clear understanding of the Health and social care and Health and Social care sector.
To get a place, you first need to register for an Assessment Day below at one of our training centres. Just pick the most convenient place and time for you, and then turn up with your documentation
- Proof of ID: passport or birth certificate .
- Proof of benefits: JSA award letter from JCP or bank statement showing your JSA payment not older than 2 months if you claim benefits
- Proof of address).
If you can prove your eligibility by bringing in all the necessary documents and you pass the initial assessment exam, you will be invited to enrol into the course. We’ll drop you an e-mail explaining the things you need to bring after you’ve chosen your time and place.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
This qualification is delivered via blended learning and is usually achieved by completing the specified duration of the course as long as the recommended learning hours are completed.
How is the qualification assessed?
|Programme structure (Include mandatory and optional units with levels and credits)|
The programme consists of 4 mandatory units and 5 Optional units to provide a total of 90 credits.
Students must complete all 9 units and pass all assessments to gain their qualification.
In order to qualify for our free courses, you need to be:
- Over 19 years when you start the course at Innolearn
- Resident in the UK or EU for the past 3 years with the right to work in the UK to avail UK funding
- Be able to pass an Entry Exam confirming your English and Maths levels
- International or self funded Students can apply at anytime.