A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a large number of Warehouse Operatives to join a busy distribution depot in Hemel Hempstead for the Christmas period.
The positions will be starting mid November and running through till late January with the opportunity to run longer.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include some of the following:
– Loading and unloading of lorries
– Loading orders into PC systems
– Preparing goods ready for shipping
– Receiving of inbound orders
An ideal Warehouse Operative must hold the following skills and experiences:
– Previous experience an advantage
– Must be able to work 1 out of 3 weekends
– Need to be physically fit as some heavy lifting is involved.
– Must have a positive attitude and be extremely reliable.
– Ideally living within 15 miles of Hemel Hempstead
You must be able to provide referencing for the past 5 years covering all employment, educational and also any periods of non-working time.
This role is a 40 hour a week position with the possibility of overtime, various shifts are available.
In return you will receive a salary from £6.31 per hour plus site dependant weekends and overtime rates. Full training will be given.
We have 2 shift patterns available. 04:50 – 13:00 and 13:00 – 21:05
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
For more information please click here