Leaving the comfort of your home to study in a foreign can be daunting. Luckily we have gathered a list of this that you will need for your stay in the United Kingdom.
- Pack an umbrella- The British weather is notorious for its unpredictability. It is best to bring a umbrella because it will most likely rain on a sunny day.
- Have a copy of your acceptance letter- It is your proof upon arrival in order to enter the country.
- Don’t forget your charger- It is best to bring along an for non-British plugs if you wish to use a hair-dryer or other electrical appliances.
- Bring a laptop – If you course is assignment based we recommend that you bring a laptop for presentations and coursework.
- An internationally recognised student card if you have one.
Arriving in London:
As a student you will land in one of the main London airports. If you are lucky enough to land on at London Luton then you can take a taxi straight to our headquarters just give the our address. If you land at Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted you can take coach or a train to get to our headquarters. We would advice that you take a train as it is the easiest way to travel. We also advice that to take time before arriving to look at the underground system. Preparation is key to navigating your way through London without much stress.